What Is The Homonyms Of Garage

What is the homonyms of garage

HOMONYMS FOR GARAGE

Homonyms are two or more different words having the same spelling but different in meaning/s.

Garage- it is a place adjacent to a house or a building where vehicles are intended to park. It is situated at the front portion of a house/building.

There are three homonyms for garage

1. garage- a place where you can park a vehicle

  • Mannys SUV is inside his garage.
  • I asked the engineer to add a garage for my scooter to park in.
  • Kelly saw her Dads limousine inside the garage of Mr. Lee.

2. garage- a type of music that is somewhat rock and is not particularly written with rhythm or meter. It is usually for those who just like to sing.

  • I like to sing garage type of music when I am alone.
  • She seems like an amateur who love garage music.
  • Garage music can be enjoyed by everybody.

3. garage (verb)- to park a vehicle in a garage

  • I suggests that you garage your van inside the parking lot.
  • They garage their bikes in our yard.
  • I like to garage my scooter in my friend mansion.

Try these links too:

brainly.ph/question/37132

brainly.ph/question/160928

brainly.ph/question/294969


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find The Lcd Of Each Fraction 2/3 And 3/5

Bakit Sinabing Pasaporte Mo Para Makapagtrabaho Ang Pagkakaroon Ng National Certification O Nc?